Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komatsu PC27-II MR Fault

Options
  • 09-11-2017 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

The Dash (Control Panel) Has stopped working in my Komatsu PC27-II MR Mini Excavator and it appears to be a fault with them, there are repair companies for them in USA but I don't fancy sending my panel abroad, might never see it again. I was just wondering if anyone know of any company here in Ireland doing these kind of repairs? I haven't priced a new one but I believe they are very expensive.
    Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OilBaron

The Dash (Control Panel) Has stopped working in my Komatsu PC27-II MR Mini Excavator and it appears to be a fault with them, there are repair companies for them in USA but I don't fancy sending my panel abroad, might never see it again. I was just wondering if anyone know of any company here in Ireland doing these kind of repairs? I haven't priced a new one but I believe they are very expensive.

This lad does a mobile service for dashboard repair. He done a van for us last year. Might be of some good to ya.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/13556044
    Dash and key repair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Kings over in England are very good too....send via courier and yoI'll have it tracked and it'll be tracked coming back??

What is exactly the issue with the dash?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 COCKPHESANT

Thanks for the replies, Guys,
    There is absolutely nothing working in the dash, no fuel gauge, no Hour/rpm clock, no temperature clock and there are two switches, one is for the fast tracking speed and the other is for the lights and none of them are working either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭White Clover

Thanks for the replies, Guys,
    There is absolutely nothing working in the dash, no fuel gauge, no Hour/rpm clock, no temperature clock and there are two switches, one is for the fast tracking speed and the other is for the lights and none of them are working either.

As Tom said above. David king in the UK will solve your problem.

Advertisement