Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet to replace Galaxy Tab S

Options
  • 09-11-2017 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I had an 8 inch Galaxy Tab S which died recently so I have to replace.

I am thinking of going for a 10 inch, but other than that dont really know what I am looking for. It will mainly be a browsing and streaming device. I liked how slim/light the tab s was.

I dont know what to budget either, I cant remember what I paid for the Tab S but I know it was expensive and I only got about 2 years use out of it (disappointing as I was paying for a premium product in the expectation of a long lifespan)

Any recommendations? What I want;
    Light and slim design, good quality display, 10 inch screen.
    Open to price and brand, reliability is key.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

I had an 8 inch Galaxy Tab S which died recently so I have to replace.

I am thinking of going for a 10 inch, but other than that dont really know what I am looking for. It will mainly be a browsing and streaming device. I liked how slim/light the tab s was.

I dont know what to budget either, I cant remember what I paid for the Tab S but I know it was expensive and I only got about 2 years use out of it (disappointing as I was paying for a premium product in the expectation of a long lifespan)

Any recommendations? What I want;
    Light and slim design, good quality display, 10 inch screen.
    Open to price and brand, reliability is key.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 probably not a bad buy. 3GB ram, 32GB storage with sd card slot, 9.7" QHD OLED display with slim bezels and a very slim tablet overall. You'll get one around €400-500 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

The Google pixel c has been reduced in price this week

Advertisement