Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workers rights part time

Options
  • 08-11-2017 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Okay here goes, I started work bank holiday weekend in August 2017 after being out of work for 15 years. So I need to know my rights. I worked last bank holiday weekend and the Monday too, I only got an increase of 30€ in my wages. I work 15/16 hours officially but do overtime in cash! Can anyone help me with my entitlement I have a contract but no mention of bank holiday pay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Fran76 wrote: »
    Okay here goes, I started work bank holiday weekend in August 2017 after being out of work for 15 years. So I need to know my rights. I worked last bank holiday weekend and the Monday too, I only got an increase of 30€ in my wages. I work 15/16 hours officially but do overtime in cash! Can anyone help me with my entitlement I have a contract but no mention of bank holiday pay.

If you are paid €10 per hour for 15 hours per week and you worked on the October Public Holiday Monday then you are entitled to exactly €30 extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

Fran76 wrote: »

You’re working part cash in hand and you’re wondering about your rights?!! Do you have any questions about tax evasion?

Advertisement