Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Advise on good tattoo parlours in Dublin

Options
  • 08-11-2017 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am getting my first tattoo and would like some advise on good tattoo parlours in Dublin city please. I am interested in getting maybe a half length or full length arm sleeve (not sure yet). Hit me up with some recommendations, thanks : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Hi, your best chance of getting relevant and sound advice on here is by giving as much detail as you can in reference to the style of tattoo, the general idea or design around it, if your willing to travel and how much you're willing to pay etc.. With that sort of information you have a better chance of getting the right recommendations. Your enquiry is just too general.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I found the ink factory a really pleasant place to in to and ask about for my first left fairly happy about it. Your best bet is to just look up the places around the city online and look through the work and then go into them with some photos of what type of thing you want and see if they have anyone who does that sort of thing, which you might have an idea of from snooping around online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fadelaser

Best to go to a few of the better tattoo places in dublin. Don't be put off by price. Trust me a good expensive tattoo is far cheaper than getting a bad one lasered off

Advertisement