Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Painting Cost

Options
  • 07-11-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Would anybody be able to give me an idea of the cost of getting a 3 bed duplex apartment painted? The size is 98sqm, one colour throughout and white gloss on doors and skirting. I can't find ballpark figures anywhere! (West of Ireland). Any comments would be appreciated! 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

podbabe wrote: »
    Would anybody be able to give me an idea of the cost of getting a 3 bed duplex apartment painted? The size is 98sqm, one colour throughout and white gloss on doors and skirting. I can't find ballpark figures anywhere! (West of Ireland). Any comments would be appreciated! ��
    Leinster area 3500-3700
    or 8euro/m2 walls/ceiling
    plus door 50 euro each one coat
    skirting 7 euro per meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 podbabe

Thank u so much for the reply. I'm clueless because I usually do all the house painting myself (slowly!!) but the apt has some high ceilings....

Advertisement