Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII Tips, Best Weapons and loadouts

Options
  • 07-11-2017 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭

Just kicking this thread off so we can help each other with What we find works best for us to start the best AR’s are the Bar and the FG 42

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I unlocked the BAR with my prestige token and it melts, using it with infantry and primed seems to work best for me so far. My favourite smg so far is the ppsh but i havent unlocked anything passed the waffe

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Simply Red wrote: »
    I unlocked the BAR with my prestige token and it melts, using it with infantry and primed seems to work best for me so far. My favourite smg so far is the ppsh but i havent unlocked anything passed the waffe

If you Prestige the Airborne division you unlock the MP40 which melts as well although I think the Type 100 is also pretty good SMG

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Loved the bullet spray with the Waffe, but since unlocking the MP40 everything seems to pale in comparison SMG wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Pretty much same with me. was using the stg-44 and really liked it until I unlocked the BAR and that thing just destroys people. Only sub I've been using is the ppsh which seems like its not the best in anything but is usable in all situations.

the toggle action shotgun is like the brecci from blops3. been doing well with that the few times i've tried it out.

XclusiveAce that showed that high caliber is usefull on nearly every weapon at reducing the shots to kill by 1 if you get even a single headshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

If you Prestige the Airborne division you unlock the MP40 which melts as well although I think the Type 100 is also pretty good SMG
    Quick question. Do you just have to prestige the division to unlock the the MP40 as an example? I want to unlock the Kar98k as quick as possible but I thought you had to get to level 55 and prestige?

• Advertisement

Quick question. Do you just have to prestige the division to unlock the the MP40 as an example? I want to unlock the Kar98k as quick as possible but I thought you had to get to level 55 and prestige?

Is that the last sniper yes I think it’s just Prestige the mountain division and it should unlock

What attachments are you using on the Bar? I used my token on it last night but not seeing any major improvements with it yet.
    PS I was heading to bed around 2.30 and saw you coming back online :D I was banjaxed this morning as I had to get up at 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

What attachments are you using on the Bar? I used my token on it last night but not seeing any major improvements with it yet.
    PS I was heading to bed around 2.30 and saw you coming back online :D I was banjaxed this morning as I had to get up at 8!
    I'm still playing around to see what works best but so far I like using infantry with high cal, grip, extended mags and reflex. I throw on primed then to reduce flinch and that works best for me for the bigger maps. Its decent for picking people off head glitches

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

You should try the BAR with Quickdraw, High Caliber, and Rapid Fire. Tried it there tonight and it was really strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I prestiged Infantry Division and got the SVD40, never have i hated a gun so much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement