Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microkorg question. keys too small need advice please

Options
  • 07-11-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

hello, my daughter plays piano, and i picked up a microkorg for her to mess around on. she likes it but its not got the full octave range with the keys. and they are too small for her.

is it possible to buy a full sized midi keyboard and simply control the korg through that? that way she gets the benefit of the korg? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

emo72 wrote: »
    hello, my daughter plays piano, and i picked up a microkorg for her to mess around on. she likes it but its not got the full octave range with the keys. and they are too small for her.

is it possible to buy a full sized midi keyboard and simply control the korg through that? that way she gets the benefit of the korg? TIA

Yep. Midi out of midi keyboard, midi in to microkorg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭emo72

noby wrote: »
    Yep. Midi out of midi keyboard, midi in to microkorg.
    only seeing your reply now. thanks for that, if i post a link of what im thinking of will you check it for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

emo72 wrote: »
    only seeing your reply now. thanks for that, if i post a link of what im thinking of will you check it for me?

Sure. I don't own a microkorg anymore, but I'll check it out.

Advertisement