Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ericsson Graduate Inteview

Options
  • 07-11-2017 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey guys,

Just been offered an interview with Ericsson for a graduate position. It's a full day of tests, interviews and group activities.

Was wondering if anyone has recently gone through the process and what I should expect from the day? I saw somewhere that you have to do a Java test with a senior engineer? What sort of questions do you get asked?

For interview, I've been asked to know about my final year project in detail, are they going to want me to present it to them as if I was presenting it to my supervisor in uni? I'm only in the stage of pitching my project idea to my supervisor, I have nothing to demo so far.

Any information about the process would be great.

Advertisement