Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone app.

Options
  • 06-11-2017 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all, can you help please.?

i have a friend (its not me...hahah...) really i have a friend thats a bit hard of hearing & thats a bit forget-full at times were she leaves her mobile phone.(a bit like us all...)

so....i was thinking, is there an app that she can put on her phone, so when the phone rings or a txt comes to the mobile, the mobile sends a signal to a light which is connected to the mobile phone app telling the user that a incoming call is happening.

its a bit like the door bell that is wireless. when the chime is on silent a light on it still blinks.

is there any thing like this.? i wouldnt know were to look or what to look at.
    thanks all. hope im in the correct place.

thanks........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Get her a smartband, something like a Mi Band 2:
    www.mi.com/en/miband2/

Then her wrist will vibrate for notifications, impossible to miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭giesha

hi ed e.
    thanks mafe for your reply & info... not sure if id be able to get her to wear it. but good idea.
    thanks mate.

Advertisement