Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in Value

Options
  • 06-11-2017 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Hey guys/girls,

I'm was wondering does anyone know where the best place to trade games/controllers in?

I've just gotten the deal with gamestop that gives a 1tb console, two controllers, COD:WWII, Assassins Creed Origins, Forza 7 and Rainbow six.

was thinking of trading back in the extra controller and forza 7 as I don't really play racing games.

any advice/feedback would be great! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Hey guys/girls,

I'm was wondering does anyone know where the best place to trade games/controllers in?

I've just gotten the deal with gamestop that gives a 1tb console, two controllers, COD:WWII, Assassins Creed Origins, Forza 7 and Rainbow six.

was thinking of trading back in the extra controller and forza 7 as I don't really play racing games.

any advice/feedback would be great! :D

Cex is probably the handiest

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Check your prices on CEX, selling them on adverts may net you a little more than cex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Check your prices on CEX, selling them on adverts may net you a little more than cex.

34 cash for forza 7 and only 26 cash for the controller :eek:

adverts it is.

id rather keep the controller as a back up than sell it for that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

SeanHarty wrote: »
    34 cash for forza 7 and only 26 cash for the controller :eek:

adverts it is.

id rather keep the controller as a back up than sell it for that

On adverts I'd go 50 and 45 :)

ill defo stick forza up, ill decide about the controller although I will only be playing it solo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

How much you looking for the controller?
    May need to get my son one.

honda boi wrote: »
    How much you looking for the controller?
    May need to get my son one.

not sure if I'm going to sell it yet to be honest but if I do I was gonna stick it up on adverts for 45 but if you were able to collect it and since your on here id do it for 40.

would be available for pick up in balbriggan area during working hours (8-4 Monday - Friday) or lucan in the evening or weekends which ever would suit if either?

if you let me know if your interested or not then if I do decide to sell it you'll be first in line.

Advertisement