Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good Hair Salon in Tullamore

Options
  • 04-11-2017 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone recommend a good one? I'm moving to the area soon and would like to get an idea of where would be good. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

Brushed Hair Salon, at the top of High Street is very good IMO,
    their blow dry bar next door is great too, no appointment needed, just queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SillySiddy

Sounds good, thanks. Does the walk in place do cuts as well or just blowdrys? I'll have to check them out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

SillySiddy wrote: »
    Sounds good, thanks. Does the walk in place do cuts as well or just blowdrys? I'll have to check them out. :)

no cuts or anything else, just blow dries! i find it very handy & very reasonable price wise!
    there is also a resident MUA who is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

I second Brushed Hair Salon and they're lovely in there. I've also used Cheveux, Pigtails and Route 66.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Depends on what you want done.
    Blow dries, Joanna banach in hophill
    Colour, brushed
    Upstyles Valerie or dean in studio 1 with chevoux a close second
    I wouldn't let any of them cut my hair I go to Dublin for my hair cut.

Hair by Liam is a decent overall experience

• Advertisement
Advertisement