Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 pro purchase in 2017

Options
  • 04-11-2017 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey everyone.
    I'm wondering do you think it's worth me buying a ps4 pro now or just waiting for the ps5. For those of you wondering I only got my ps3 in 2014 and have so far never owned a ps4 of any kind
    I don't plan to use this as a main system as around the same time I plan to upgrade my pc but I plan to use it for multiplayer with friends and family off pc as well as some exclusives like Ratchet and Clank,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It'll be 2+ years I'd imagine before we see a PS5 so there's no reason not to. If you're not using it very often you might be OK with just the regular PS4, which can be picked up a fair bit cheaper. Depends really on how much importance you place on visual quality/framerate.

If it were me and I'd never owned any PS4 console, I'd probably just get the Pro off the bat at this point.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If you're not planning on using it much just get a PS4 slim, should be some good deals around on black friday.

Advertisement