Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One S 1TB Forza 3 & FIFA 18 for €250

Options

Comments

Hey guys not really into video games or consoles but this seems to be a great price, http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6842729.htm?desktopSiteActive=true&_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A8088783

As far as I can see, it comes with Forza, but not FIFA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Basil3 wrote: »
    As far as I can see, it comes with Forza, but not FIFA

FIFA is free under the special offers tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

You can add COD WWII for an extra €20 too.

Ah yeah, there's actually a bunch of special offers including COD WWII, Destiny 2 and others. Good spot.

Would have interesting if I didn't get the One S on the other Gamestop bargain alert a month or so ago :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

OmegaGene wrote:
    This is a good deal in GameStop

That is a fantastic deal. U couldn't go wrong with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

Couldn't resist, I just picked this bundle up in portlaoise. Great deal. I didn't want Forza 7 so was able to trade it for COD in same store for extra 8euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Tesco stores have the 500gb S with fifa for €200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Soarer wrote:
    You can add COD WWII for an extra €20 too.

Not available now so must've been incorrectly priced. Hopefully some of you managed to pick it up before they copped it!

OmegaGene wrote:
    Argos deal is still showing up when I checked just now GameStop offer is great value too

It's not showing free FIFA or COD for 20 euro for me.

The gamestop one is good.

Yep you are correct, I was looking at it on the phone and didn't read the top line correctly, just saw the prices beside the games. You can buy the console plus Forza 7 plus FIFA for 270 euro. Great bargin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

That GameStop link is misleading, you only get 2 games in the bundle not 4. Smyth's have a 1TB console, 2 controllers and 2 games FIFA 18 an d forza ( other options too) for €294.99. only €5 cheaper than GameStop but it all counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Poco90 wrote: »
    That GameStop link is misleading, you only get 2 games in the bundle not 4. Smyth's have a 1TB console, 2 controllers and 2 games FIFA 18 an d forza ( other options too) for €294.99. only €5 cheaper than GameStop but it all counts.

No you get four. One of the lads picked it up yesterday, Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six are in the box with the console, he also got COD and Forza.

Looking at the website now they don't seem to show the AC Bundle console for some reason but you should be able to get it in store.

Poco90 wrote:

2 wireless controllers in Smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

emmetkenny wrote: »
    No you get four. One of the lads picked it up yesterday, Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six are in the box with the console, he also got COD and Forza.

Looking at the website now they don't seem to show the AC Bundle console for some reason but you should be able to get it in store.

you don't happen to know if Assassin's Creed was a physical copy? I have no interest in the game but plenty in the deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Toobz wrote: »
    you don't happen to know if Assassin's Creed was a physical copy? I have no interest in the game but plenty in the deal!

AC and R6S are digital codes in the box.

Thanks OP. I picked up the Argos bargain with FIFA 18 and Forza 7 today for 269.99 euro. And managed to convince my 9 year old to put all 3 of those things on his letter to Santa too! When I put my reservation number into the touchscreen though, it came up that it was over 300 euro but a quick chat to the guy on the till sorted it out for me.

Tesco stores have the 500gb S with fifa for €200

Saw that today in Tesco Clonmel but it's FIFA 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

Not really and alert, but more of an FYI to those of you that bought consoles with Games that you have to download. The Forza game is 51.4GB and the Xbox system update is about 1.5GB. So depending on your Internet, it could take time to download, if you need to have it ready for Christmas day. God knows what the microsoft server will be like on the day.

Advertisement