Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi MiJIA IR Sensor and Photosensitive Night Light - £4.58 with code @ Gearbest

Options
  • 02-11-2017 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Use this code MiLightUK must be logged in... Stolen from hduk... Works out at 6.22 with Netherlands postage
    5.12 for light plus 1.10 postage Netherlands
    Or
    0.06 for no registered post.

https://m.gearbest.com/night-lights/pp_672506.html?wid=21&utm_source=tt_de

Have bought two separate using both postages moreso for to see the difference in shipping...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got mine today - excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Any way to order more than 2 at this price? Bar setting up multiple accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

cronos wrote: »
    Any way to order more than 2 at this price? Bar setting up multiple accounts.

Buy one

Then

Buy one again

Works for me... Done it that way for the yeelight as well using the code twice same account... Never works a third time for me on the same day though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Would these be good for ward robes?

brightkane wrote: »
    Would these be good for ward robes?

Yes they would be fine - not too bright but enough light.

• Advertisement

jamesd wrote: »
    Got mine today - excellent
    What you think of it James?

I wanted mine for in 2 bathrooms to save turning on the light at night :) , our 3 year old was very impressed with it turning on itself when she entered the room.
    Ideal for a nice soft light, you wont be reading with the light but it lights up the room fine, I'm going to put one into the wardrobe too now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

How long is delivery with NL post?

mikeysmith wrote: »
    How long is delivery with NL post?

A week for mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 m1989

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Buy one

Then

Buy one again

Works for me... Done it that way for the yeelight as well using the code twice same account... Never works a third time for me on the same day though...

What is the link for the yeelight you ordered? I have tried the same code and it won't apply. Thanks.

• Advertisement

m1989 wrote: »
    What is the link for the yeelight you ordered? I have tried the same code and it won't apply. Thanks.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057784493/13/#post105188138

Different thread... Not same code as in this thread...

jamesd wrote: »
    A week for mine.

What date did you buy??? I purchased on the 2/11 still waiting and Like that have done the two shipping methods to see is there much difference between them...

I just ordered twice using the same code

What date did you buy??? I purchased on the 2/11 still waiting and Like that have done the two shipping methods to see is there much difference between them...

Same date as you I ordered too.

No sign of 2 i ordered

mikeysmith wrote: »
    No sign of 2 i ordered

Get onto them as I ordered 2 more since I received my first 2 and got them mid last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Mine also haven't arrived.

Mine have not arrived yet either.

Op here and mine have not arrived as of yet... I'd be giving another two weeks before I'd be questioning...

Op here and mine have not arrived as of yet... I'd be giving another two weeks before I'd be questioning...

Speak of an ass and she's sure too pass

Postman just gone and one has arrived (the registered nl postage) I've bought two to see the difference in postage times (other is normal Chinese postage) so will be waiting a bit for that... Haven't got to use it yet so will test it out tonite...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

Mine arrived last Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭The lips

The light would be great if you could adjust the amount of time the light stays on for once triggered. Set too short from factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Mine have just arrived! Sticker on the front of the pack saying it contained "goods not fulfilling conditions for articles 28 and 29 of the EU treaty". Might explain the delay, I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Only got mine today ordered 5/11

Got second unregistered Chinese postage yesterday... So from now on will pay for the NL shipping worth it imo... Good little light too surprising what it puts out...

Ordered 2 on 7/11.nothing yet.. Ordered something else on 25/11 and it arrived.

I ordered 2 also months ago around the same time and they have not arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I ordered early November and put through the NL post option. Never arrived despite saying delivered in the tracking option. Demanded a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Mine have just arrived! Sticker on the front of the pack saying it contained "goods not fulfilling conditions for articles 28 and 29 of the EU treaty". Might explain the delay, I dunno.

That just means that it came from outside the e.u. It's basically a hint to customs in the destination country that there may be duty due.

• Advertisement

my 2 arrived today!

Advertisement