Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAFRE College livery review

Options
  • 02-11-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was wondering what the CAFRE Enniskillen college livery is like? A horse out on loan is going there with the girl that has her on loan and will bring her with her in the next month.
    Whats the atmosphere on the yard like, horses time out of the stable. Stable comforts, walker use etc, yard structure, feeding, facility use etc.

The horse loves time outdoors even loose in an arena but its important she ges it as she will be fairly fresh otherwise.
    Also what is it like for visitors of students, im aware I cant ride if i viit but how limited am I?

Anyone know/ have a horse on livery here that can let me know what its like?

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

I'm afraid can't give you any information on it, but maybe contact CAFRE Enniskillen directly and ask what the turn out options are, as well as being able to advise you re walker, feeding and other facilities.

Advertisement