Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Songs of Experience tour for Ireland?

Options
  • 02-11-2017 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

So the album is coming in December and tour already in place for USA (May & June), what are the chances of them playing here again?, I reckon they will but question is where?. I don't know where else they could play (Croker or 3arena) options are limited but is it about time they played somewhere else in Ireland?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

So the album is coming in December and tour already in place for USA (May & June), what are the chances of them playing here again?, I reckon they will but question is where?. I don't know where else they could play (Croker or 3arena) options are limited but is it about time they played somewhere else in Ireland?.

It’s an arena tour so their options are limited. If they do decide to play Ireland again it will have to be the 3Arena.

I’m thinking of popping over to the UK for this one though. The 3Arena is a bit cramped for large-scale shows like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

They'd sell out 10 nights at 3Arena.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

I do agree with OP though that it would be great f they’d do a little Irish tour. Couple of nights in Croker, then Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Thomond Park, etc.

If Springsteen can do it...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Wooderson

This will be indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭lukin

I'd be surprised if they played the 3Arena in 2018.If they do it'll have to be before the summer and that leaves very little time to organise everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

lukin wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if they played the 3Arena in 2018.If they do it'll have to be before the summer and that leaves very little time to organise everything.

The shows will be September,October like the 2015 tour.One or two rumours of Bologna in September.Stage will be same as Innocence tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭finbarrk

psychozeb wrote: »
    The shows will be September,October like the 2015 tour.One or two rumours of Bologna in September.Stage will be same as Innocence tour.

And that was impressive.

Advertisement