Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin/N4 D&D group looking for players

Options
  • 02-11-2017 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

An established group is looking for a couple mature professionals who want to join our 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons group. We play once a month on a Friday. Our location is on the N4 corridor, either in Dublin or a few miles further down the N4. No experience necessary if you are a good fit for the group. We are all working adults who value our gaming night once a month.

Our RP style:
    1. We like role-playing not just hack-n-slash, but not so much that we have in-character weddings.
    2. We like knowing the rules and some of us have been accused of creating optimised characters.
    3. We don't believe in gamer/rpg 'drama'--this is one night a month for grown-ass people to play D&D.

PM me if you are interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I live "a few miles" down the N4, all right. If I try hard, I can almost spit on the cars from my home-office window as they turn off of N59. I like the sound of the group, though. More power to your arm... uh, dice. :)

Advertisement