Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthew E White in Pavilion Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 01-11-2017 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I always think this fella deserves more recognition in Ireland. Good lively stuff with a bit of soul and blues
    Playing Pavilion tomorrow night.
    I can't post links but try these on youtube:

Steady Pace, Rock n Roll is cold, Holy Moly, KEXP full performance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Fran1979

Did anyone go to this gig? I am considering going to see him in Limerick but mainly to see the support act. I really like her album that she released this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭Toast

She is playing her own gig in The Grand Social on the 8th.

Gig was interesting.. very stripped down with himself a drum machine, keyboard and a guitarist. All new material and an opinion card to fill out on what we thought about the songs. Had a bunch of lads from the audience do backing vocals on some of the songs which was a laugh. If you are expecting a full band with polished performance etc this won't be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I enjoyed it, it was a bit odd but he had flagged it beforehand. I do think he could have played a few "hits" at the end as a reward for doing market research for him though.

Enjoyed Bedouine, lovely voice.

Advertisement