Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Papadopoulos [The Trump House of Cards]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Why was this only done to the Donald?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (in a Tuesday CNN interview): George Papadopoulos “was not a name on my radar scope when i left.” So head of intelligence had never heard of the dude that the NYT now claims launched the entire Trump-Russia probe?

— Kimberley Strassel (@KimStrassel) January 3, 2018

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/nyt-russia-papadopoulos-bombshell-completely-unravels-within-hours-publication/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »
    The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/nyt-russia-papadopoulos-bombshell-completely-unravels-within-hours-publication/

From the linked blog

"Fake News New York Times is doing everything they can to steer the public away from Hillary Clinton’s multi-million dollar garbage dossier the Deep State used in order to spy on Trump’s campaign. The fake dossier ultimately sparked the ‘Russian collusion’ witch hunt."

No. There is significant evidence (and it's widely believed) that the Kremlin tried to influence the 2016 US election. It's now being investigated to what extent it was happening and who was involved on the US side.

The alt-right agenda is to promote conspiracy theories against Hilary (who they are still obsessed with) and dismiss anything against Trump as a conspiracy (or fake news)

"There is significant evidence "

Ok I will take into consideration

Show me

• Advertisement

"There is significant evidence "

Ok I will take into consideration

Show me

For a start Trump has admitted he accepts that the Russians meddled in the election

Both parties and the US intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, etc) have concluded that the Russians interfered with the 2016 US election

If you haven't been following the story, but best sum-up is here (everything sourced)

The issue now is how many Americans were involved in it and how far up the chain did it go

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    For a start Trump has admitted he accepts that the Russians meddled in the election

Both parties and the US intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, etc) have concluded that the Russians interfered with the 2016 US election

If you haven't been following the story, but best sum-up is here (everything sourced)

The issue now is how many Americans were involved in it and how far up the chain did it go

Don't see any sbstanial evidence that Trump was involved in that wiki link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

But you're ok eith "The Storm".

Don't see any sbstanial evidence that Trump was involved in that wiki link

Reread what I originally wrote.

Advertisement