Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optician or GP?

Options
  • 30-10-2017 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Just wondering ... for a growing but painless lump on the inside of my lower eyelid, which does not affect my vision, would an optician or GP be the first port of call? Just don't want to be going to the wrong professional and wasting their time ... thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Go my optician sent me to my go for similar

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

Just wondering ... for a growing but painless lump on the inside of my lower eyelid, which does not affect my vision, would an optician or GP be the first port of call? Just don't want to be going to the wrong professional and wasting their time ... thanks!

GP as they can refer you to ophthalmologist directly if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Arbie wrote: »
    GP as they can refer you to ophthalmologist directly if required.
    Some GPs are qualified to remove this.

Advertisement