Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pathfinder Waterford

Options
  • 29-10-2017 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi folks. I recently picked up the beginner box,the core rule book and a few other pathfinder bits from humble bundle and would love to start playing but I don't know anyone with an interest. I am a beginner when it comes to pen and paper games having only played once or twice before and that was years ago but I would be happy to be the games master at least to start with.

I live in Waterford city and would be happy to host games or travel a bit so long as I can get a bus/train. I am 26 and as such would only relay be into playing with other big kids...i mean adults :P

I have a general interest in table top games and tcgs so would be up for playing other games along side/in between games of pathfinder. I would also be happy to play DandD or any pen and paper game if people already have a group going in Waterford,  I have not yet invested much cash into pathfinder so trying a different system is fine with me.

Would be great to meet some new people and roll some dice together.

Advertisement