Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed sheets

Options
  • 29-10-2017 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy some new sheets for our beds at home. Have no issue finding some in Dunnes, but the light pink are no longer available for double beds. Everywhere else I've checked only do the fitted sheet and we buy the flat sheet too. Lilac and a nice purple are also hard colours to find in sheets. I'm willing to buy online as long as they're good and won't cost loads for a full set.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I've bought pale pink and lilac in Aldi lately.
    They're good quality and wash well.
    Look out for its offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

Arnotts have a great selection of bedding, so you may find what you're looking for there. They have an online shop and deliver if you're not near Dublin. They can be expensive but are great quality. Just look out for their sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Adini

Next have a massive selection of colours in sheets (You may need to buy online if you aren't near a store with a homeware section) Homestore and More and Tesco both have a good ranges too, though the quality may not be quite as good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Staph wrote: »
    Arnotts have a great selection of bedding, so you may find what you're looking for there. They have an online shop and deliver if you're not near Dublin. They can be expensive but are great quality. Just look out for their sales.
    Arnotts aslo has a Bargain Basement with a good choice of sheets. The Home Department upstairs has regular sales.

Penneys might surprise you quality-wise with prices lower than most places for the quality.

TK Maxx generally have white, cream, coloured sheets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Vetch

Littlewoods has sheets in different colours. Have only bought duvet covers from them myself though so couldn't comment on the quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement