Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google play on kindle Fire 7.

Options
  • 28-10-2017 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

I got a replacement fire 7 from Amazon as my charger port wasn't working properly on the original. Great customer service from Amazon.
    I had Google play installed on the old one but when I tried to do the same with the new one, some of the files didn't work - "problem parsing package" whatever that means. So, can anyone post a link to the most up-to-date way of installing Google play etc.
    I have just used the "how to geek" site but that problem parsing package pops up when I try to install 2 of the apk's. It gives lots of different versions of the apk's so maybe I'm using the wrong one... I've tried a few different ones though.

Advertisement