Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connected - no internet message

Options
  • 28-10-2017 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know why you could have Internet Access if you leave the wireless router with the original SSID and security to open ... but if you change the SSID and add your own WPA2-PSK AES its connecting to the router but then says connected secure no Internet access?

Why would changing the SSID and Security settings stop internet acccess but Internet Access working on original router SSID and open network?

thats whats happening with me at the moment and its only been happening recently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

sorry all - found out what it was. I had a mini router/extender that I had plugged in on the same network with the same SSID and it must have been conflicting

Advertisement