Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield on Xbox?

Options
  • 27-10-2017 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

Haven't played battlefield or in fact had an Xbox since my 360 haha.

I'm mad to get into battlefield again however hardline or Battlefield 1 don't interest

My question is is there much of a BF4 scene still?

Will BF5 be out for the Xbox One or is there a next gen expected in the next year or so?

I know the Xbox One X is out only recently so don't know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

There's still a very active community on Battlefield 4 - a lot of people didn't move onto Battlefield 1 and you never have to wait for a game. It's available on EA Access with all the DLC included too so you can get if for next to nothing.

Think it could be another 18 months to 2 years before we see another Battlefield, especially with Battlefront 2 out next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think they said there would be a new Battlefield in 2018, Battlefront 2 isn't quite a Battlefield game so there isn't as much market overlap.

BF4 is still very active so no problems there and at this point even to buy it 2nd hand it's only about €10.

BF1 is brilliant but on the Xbox One if playing classic conquest 64 player, the framerate can be a bit patchy at times.

Both games are on EA Access now so well worth it considering it's only something like €25 a year and you've access to loads of games apart from BF1 and BF4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

You can also ask around on the battlefield forum to get the gamertags of players there. They might also have a club on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Haven't played battlefield or in fact had an Xbox since my 360 haha.

I'm mad to get into battlefield again however hardline or Battlefield 1 don't interest

My question is is there much of a BF4 scene still?

Will BF5 be out for the Xbox One or is there a next gen expected in the next year or so?

I know the Xbox One X is out only recently so don't know

https://bf4stats.com/

over 10,000 online over the last 24 hours it seems.

Its a great game, (well the multiplayer anyway). It also gives me an excuse to post this clip

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Stone%20xb/video/20773070

Advertisement