Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBT on week nights

Options
  • 26-10-2017 3:56pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Quick one, anyone here done the IBT with a school that accommodates the training over a number of weeknights or would that even be an option? Hard to get time off work without taking annual leave, even at weekends.

Or have most of you done it on a weekend when you were off, or taken a couple of days off work during the week?

regards
    Morph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Cian_ok

Morpheus wrote: »
    Hi all,

Quick one, anyone here done the IBT with a school that accommodates the training over a number of weeknights or would that even be an option? Hard to get time off work without taking annual leave, even at weekends.

Or have most of you done it on a weekend when you were off, or taken a couple of days off work during the week?

I did a weekend course. It can be cheaper on weekdays over a weekend.

Nights are getting dark early. I wouldn't like to have startwd out riding in the dark.

YMMV

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jackdaw89

I done mine over two Sundays about a month apart. I wouldn't bother trying to do evenings but I sure most instructors could help you out by maybe splitting your training into four days or something. Just ring a few and try get some times sorted out. Best of luck

Advertisement