Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cbd vape juice.

Options
  • 25-10-2017 11:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Anyone here tried CBD juice? Im interested in trying some but am unsure of where to purchase some high quality unflavoured juice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

My sister uses it for her fibromyalgia. Don't know where she buys it, but she said it is the only thing that alleviates her pain. She also said it is exremely expensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

the hemp store in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It's a fairly common item to have in vape shops tbh. Personally I like the flavoured ones, the natural one tastes like dirt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Is it possible to find out where for me?
    I am only interested in trying a good quality version and if someone is getting relief from fibromyalgia that sounds like one i would be interested in.

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

New irish company seems to eliquids and oils and selling in a few vape shops, but I’m not sure which ones - www.boydscbd.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 soap94

Autochange wrote: »
    Anyone here tried CBD juice? Im interested in trying some but am unsure of where to purchase some high quality unflavoured juice.

Thanks
    I've using a this oil for quite a while. It worked well for me. If you want to check prices and stock availability, . I think you should give it a try. Way better than a classing smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭dragona

My sister uses it for her fibromyalgia. Don't know where she buys it, but she said it is the only thing that alleviates her pain. She also said it is exremely expensive.

I would also like to know which one, arthritis is a killer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oliviageorge

I never tried CBD juice. I am using ECig-City Coupons because of I too like unflavoured vapes. You should also try it, I am sure you will love it.

• Advertisement

I bought Aztec cbd today, read good reviews online about it. Twas pricey, the 10ml 300mg was €40 but hopefully will last months. Has a slightly bitter taste to it but not awful.

dragona wrote: »
    I bought Aztec cbd today, read good reviews online about it. Twas pricey, the 10ml 300mg was €40 but hopefully will last months. Has a slightly bitter taste to it but not awful.

Well, I'm struggling to vape it, I'm mixing with menthol but it's making me cough! A lot!

Annoyed as it was pricey ;)

I got some last time I was abroad, the faux-weed taste added to it is horrible. I'm getting through it quicker than I would have liked. How much the effects are placebo or no-cebo I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

My missus uses CBD capsules for her fibromyalgia, they ease the pain and help her to sleep, she's got it pretty bad even when she's on a tonne of pain meds.

I see vaping vendors in shopping centres now carry CBD products for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

I see vaping vendors in shopping centres now carry CBD products for anyone interested.

Yep,saw a CBD booth in St Stephens Green centre, nothing else available,just a variety of CBD products and there was a steady stream of customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭obnicc

dragona wrote: »
    I would also like to know which one, arthritis is a killer :(

If you’re still interested interested in trying cbd to help with arthritis, I’ve psoriatic arthritis in my hands and i started using cbd balm, found it much more effective than the vaping for my arthritis! Literally within minutes of rubbing the balm in the swelling in my knuckles goes down and the pain subsides. Well worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭obnicc

And for those that were saying they don’t like the taste or flavours of cbd vape liquid there is a brand called Harmony and they have a pure base cbd liquid that has no taste or odour at all and you can mix it with any vape liquid you want. Haven’t tried it as I like some of their fruit ones but def seems like a great option.

Advertisement