Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus and Mary Chain Vicar Street-wouldn't give setlist sheet out

Options
  • 25-10-2017 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was at the The Jesus and Mary Chain gig last week in Vicar Street. Afterwards on the the crew tool away the setlists from the stage. I asked could I have one to be told they (jamc) told the crew not to give them away. I've never heard of this before & am wondering why? Is it just so they don't need multiple copies? Can't really think of any other reason.

Annoyed me anyway. Don't they realize that a setlist will delight some fans?Id have loved to frame it & pit on wall at home. They hardly don't hand them out in case people pawn them online?
    Cheers,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was at the The Jesus and Mary Chain gig last week in Vicar Street. Afterwards on the the crew tool away the setlists from the stage. I asked could I have one to be told they (jamc) told the crew not to give them away. I've never heard of this before & am wondering why? Is it just so they don't need multiple copies? Can't really think of any other reason.

Annoyed me anyway. Don't they realize that a setlist will delight some fans?Id have loved to frame it & pit on wall at home. They hardly don't hand them out in case people pawn them online?
    Cheers,
    Pa

Probably gonna sign it and flog it on their website, 'Fully signed gig used setlist' , it's all about the money now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭dinneenp

scudzilla wrote: »
    Probably gonna sign it and flog it on their website, 'Fully signed gig used setlist' , it's all about the money now

Tell me about it. They wore t shirts with album name & a tweet "we partnered with Bose" for a giveaway....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Maybe they didn't bring a printer on tour:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Above prob isn't far off it, probably not arsed finding a printer before next show

Advertisement