Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod nano 7th generation Touchscreen repair?

Options
  • 25-10-2017 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey guys my ipod nano touchscreen is completely unresponsive it plays music fine but i just cant select what songs i want the screen is not cracked or anything so im assuming a little bit of water went into it as there is a few small lines across the display on the inside of the ipod. I went to a repair shop and asked the guy he said id have to bring it to apple any ideas how much it would cost? Or could another local shop do it he just said the parts were hard to get weird response from him sounded like he didn't want to make money!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

GreenIrish wrote: »
    Hey guys my ipod nano touchscreen is completely unresponsive it plays music fine but i just cant select what songs i want the screen is not cracked or anything so im assuming a little bit of water went into it as there is a few small lines across the display on the inside of the ipod. I went to a repair shop and asked the guy he said id have to bring it to apple any ideas how much it would cost? Or could another local shop do it he just said the parts were hard to get weird response from him sounded like he didn't want to make money!

Go to the Apple support site it should give you a repair cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GreenIrish

already done it they dnt and ive had an ipod classic repaired there before very expensive they are snakes they dnt tell you until you send it to them so you are more likely to pay the crazy prices they ask for

Advertisement