Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Franz Ferdinand - Dublin & Galway 2018

Options
  • 25-10-2017 5:47pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Franz Ferdinand are back with a new album, Always Ascending, which drops through Domino on February 8.

The title-track is a Scott Walker goes disco STOMPER!

It’s their first studio outing with new boys Julian Corrie and Dino Bardot in the ranks, and takes them to Leisureland, Galway (February 10) and Olympia Theatre, Dublin (11).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Hi where did you hear that? I can't see anything online

Nevermind, found it. Delighted!! ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Saw these guys years ago at some free gig around temple bar somewhere. They were very good. And I only knew the “radio hits”. I think they had 2 drummers going at the same time at the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Sat night in Galway, surprised but great it's not a weeknight.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would love to go to the galway gig especially it being a saturday night but will prob go for the dublin gig to be safe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,189 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Safe from what? I got tickets for the Galway gig, should be great! These guys always deliver live. They upstaged the arctic monkeys at EP in 2013

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

MadYaker wrote: »
    Safe from what? I got tickets for the Galway gig, should be great! These guys always deliver live. They upstaged the arctic monkeys at EP in 2013

Oh i meant ill prob be going to either gig on my own so dublin is closer ha.

Yea agree they 100% stole the show before AM (who just bored me to tears)

MadYaker wrote: »

You got tickets already? Are they on sale now? I thought it wasn't until next week

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭adam240610

Think I'll be going to this too, liked a few of his songs, getting into him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

got 2 tickets for the galway gig. should be good. wonder will it sell out

• Advertisement
Advertisement