Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maarek

Options
  • 25-10-2017 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭

On phone, very little time, surely Maarek has a good chance in a mediocre race with ground in its favour.

Navan 1:50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Love it when they go in that easy. Sorry for lack of notice, hopefully someone got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Don't shoot the messenger but got word from Coolmore for Joseph's Escamillo in the 3.35 in Navan. It's 20/1!
    Handy size EW bet for me anyway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

An easier 20/1 winner you will not see. Deadly tip. Doubled it with Nora batt in the race before. Sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

maximo31 wrote: »
    Don't shoot the messenger but got word from Coolmore for Joseph's Escamillo in the 3.35 in Navan. It's 20/1!

8/1 when I checked in Paddy's, great shout well done..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Great tip! What an easy winner. The money came for it as well. 20/1 looks like the bet of the season!

Edit: didn't back it, btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Thanks Max.

Got it at 14s in Boyles. Was 9s in PP.

Just 2 e/w. But most most welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Well done mate, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Gees , that won very easily!:D
    Hope a few of ye got on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Maarek back out today in Navan at 17.30

Gone from 8's to 16's.

hmmmm

Advertisement