Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Levin Insurance 2017

Options
  • 24-10-2017 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

So, im hoping to get my licence in the next 2 months and the insurance on my 1.4ltr Mazda 3 is out in February. Anyone know if it will be expensive to insure a Toyota Levin or if I will even be given Insurance. Im 22.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Just ring them and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭selectamatic

I'd have assumed you know it's going to be expensive/impossible considering you posted a thread in the insurance forum on about getting quotes of 4k+ on the Mazda and you were considering moving to a 05+ 1.0 car.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 rhino1

Insuring a 15 year plus Japanese import sports coupe at your age will be very expensive .Getting a quote will be hard in that you will have to ring each company individually .
    I'm thirty plus with full no claims on a similar car (Integra) and paying 1000 euros a year .

Advertisement