Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 game now backwards compatible on Xbox One?

Options
  • 24-10-2017 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Hey, I read recently that Saints Row The Third is now backwards compatible on Xbox 1. LINK

But when I go to the Xbox store it doesn't mention Xbox 1 just Xbox 360.

Does anyone know if this will work on my Xbox 1 if i Just download the game?

Xbox store

Thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Andy Magic wrote: »
    Hey, I read recently that Saints Row The Third is now backwards compatible on Xbox 1. LINK

But when I go to the Xbox store it doesn't mention Xbox 1 just Xbox 360.

Does anyone know if this will work on my Xbox 1 if i Just download the game?

Xbox store

Thanks

it will still look like a 360 game in the store but if you buy it it should appear in your ready to install list on your console (provided it is actually backwards compatible!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Mickeroo wrote: »
    it will still look like a 360 game in the store but if you buy it it should appear in your ready to install list on your console (provided it is actually backwards compatible!).

Great new thanks for that :)

Advertisement