Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUBG Ireland (Discord)

Options
  • 24-10-2017 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all, Player Unknowns Battlegrounds or PUBG is upon us and taking the PC gaming world by storm. I have decided to set up a Discord channel called PUBG Ireland and would like to get some Paddy's together for some PUBG fun. It will be open to the first 16 entries for now. I have also set up another channel on Discord called BeginnerDinnerPUBG for you guys still getting through that PUBG What .mm ammo do I need?? learning curve.. as I am.

Jump in, lets play.. have the craic!

Get in touch if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Now I think about it, is there a boards DISCORD with seperate channels anywhere ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MARKone84

I'm new to the Discord platform so not too sure about Boards channels. Literally used it for the first time on Sunday evening. Really decent platform for getting people together for playing MMO's like PUBG. I put the channels together just so guys without a massive friend base have somewhere to go for a game with an Irish squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Now I think about it, is there a boards DISCORD with seperate channels anywhere ?

There is. It's in the PC gaming forum thread on the game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,119 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm locking this. There's already a boards ducked channel and thus is a bit like self promotion. Just join the boards channel. It's pretty active.

Well I wold if there were mod tools on the poxy mobile site.

Retrogamer... How is it self promotion if I have no friends on Boards? And also, please explain what I am promoting? I joined the Boards Destiny 2 clans and found it really hard to get a team together for raids etc without an unbelievable light count and experience level. I'm just trying to provide an avenue for gamers with a little less experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

MARKone84 wrote: »
    Retrogamer... How is it self promotion if I have no friends on Boards? And also, please explain what I am promoting? I joined the Boards Destiny 2 clans and found it really hard to get a team together for raids etc without an unbelievable light count and experience level. I'm just trying to provide an avenue for gamers with a little less experience.

Really? I would have thought it was fairly open and accomodating if someone put in the effort.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I think this invite link should still work: https://discord.gg/Q6VsS8M

Time is restricted. And the Destiny grind was not fun nor was the game when you could not get a squad together. The Sherpa thing is a nice touch but does not suit everybody Im sure you can understand. I am playing PUBG now. Nothing sinister. And as above, I just wanted to see if I could get a some lads together for a game.

Cheers Mickeroo, i'll join up with you guys later so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Time is restricted. And the Destiny grind was not fun nor was the game when you could not get a squad together. The Sherpa thing is a nice touch but does not suit everybody Im sure you can understand.

That's very different from the tone of your earlier post where you kinda came off saying the clan had unrealistic expectations in order to team up with you.
    I joined the Boards Destiny 2 clans and found it really hard to get a team together for raids etc without an unbelievable light count and experience level.

• Advertisement

Huh? Are you following me here Dudeeile. Lighting up in D2 is called the grind for a reason. I know some gamers that done it in record time, 3 charecters through solid squads and half the general play time required. My grind required time which I didnt really have and when I needed a squad it was tricky to get one together. Lets not speak of tones and such Dudeile. Have a read back over the title of this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement