Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gottlieb Golden Arrow EM pinball machine

Options
  • 23-10-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good evening.

I have a 1977 Gottlieb Golden Arrow pinball machine in need of repair. Unfortunately it has been on my project list far too long and would like to have it working!

It powers up but does not complete the reset sequence. Have some spare parts for it and the electrical drawings.

Some pointers and advice from people familiar with these older machines would be much appreciated...

Have never posted anything before on boards, so sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks,
    Brian

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd say you're in the right place, there's some serious pinheads here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bkilmartin3

Cheers, coming into the winter months so hoping to put my lawnmowing and gardening time into fixing it!

Advertisement