Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Never received unlock code for mifi device

• 23-10-2017 2:26pm

In July I requested the unlock code for my huawei mobile broadband device E5577s-321. I was told this could take 10 days etc and then a week or so later (Aug 3 2017)I received the below message but never got any code or other follow up in the end. could I actually get the code pls?

"[font=arial, sans-serif]The Network Unlock code for your handset is not currently held on our file. We have now requested this from your handset manufacturer for you.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]We will endeavor to send you another email within 10days containing the Network Unlock code and with instructions on how you can unlock the handset.[/font]"

Comments

pls send me a message if you want my number, pin etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

glasso wrote: »
    In July I requested the unlock code for my huawei mobile broadband device E5577s-321. I was told this could take 10 days etc and then a week or so later (Aug 3 2017)I received the below message but never got any code or other follow up in the end. could I actually get the code pls?

"[font=arial, sans-serif]The Network Unlock code for your handset is not currently held on our file. We have now requested this from your handset manufacturer for you.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]We will endeavor to send you another email within 10days containing the Network Unlock code and with instructions on how you can unlock the handset.[/font]"
    Hi glasso,

Sorry to hear you haven't received this yet. Can you PM me your number, PIN and full name, please?

- Adam

Advertisement