Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE One = repeat watch thread

Options
  • 23-10-2017 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

This is a thread to note every time RTE One Television broadcast a repeat. From next Sunday teatime they are bringing back the omnibus of Fair city, just to add to the misery of an Irish winter:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Joe Duffy. wrote: »
    This is a thread to note every time RTE One Television broadcast a repeat. From next Sunday teatime they are bringing back the omnibus of Fair city, just to add to the misery of an Irish winter:(

TBH I have no problem with daytime repeats. If they choose to put the omnibus edition of Fair City on Saturday at 6:30 then I'd have an issue. In fact RTÉ should aim to have repeats during the day and late night.

Also I'd be interested to know how many of the imported Docs that RTÉ2 show are repeats, so if anyone notices please post. Thanks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

There are currently repeating Room to Improve on Sunday evenings prime time slot.

There are currently repeating Room to Improve on Sunday evenings prime time slot.

Replacing it with Ireland's Fittest Family in a couple week AFAIK.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Elmo wrote: »
    Replacing it with Ireland's Fittest Family in a couple week AFAIK.

A show that’s entire budget includes a camera crew, a few boat trips out & back to Spike Island, and some old truck tyres

They really need that licence fee hike don’t they!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

What budget is acceptable for a tv show? Seems this is just whinging for the sake of it.

• Advertisement

A show that’s entire budget includes a camera crew, a few boat trips out & back to Spike Island, and some old truck tyres

They really need that licence fee hike don’t they!!

I don't think anyone on this thread is arguing for a fee increase. But its either a new show (that you think is cheap) or a repeat, either way we are not happy.

Advertisement