Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help to Return HTC 10 to Stock (!!PROBLEM SOLVED!!)

Options
  • 23-10-2017 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The phone was flashed with TWRP and then eventually turned to S-off as I was trying to install an app as a system app, but it would not remain once I unrooted. Doing it during S-off enabled it to stay there after I unrooted, but now Pokemon Go refuses to run.

Without trying to go about making Pokemon Go work as the phone currently is, I would just like to return the phone to its original state and start over.

This is where I'm stuck. I stupidly forgot to backup the phone's image as it was before I began.

I have no clue about the CID, or what stock image I need (or where to get it)

It's a Meteor HTC 10, so I would like to return it to how it was before.

If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. I just want it back to normal.

Comments

DrewOT8 wrote: »
    The phone was flashed with TWRP and then eventually turned to S-off as I was trying to install an app as a system app, but it would not remain once I unrooted. Doing it during S-off enabled it to stay there after I unrooted, but now Pokemon Go refuses to run.

Without trying to go about making Pokemon Go work as the phone currently is, I would just like to return the phone to its original state and start over.

This is where I'm stuck. I stupidly forgot to backup the phone's image as it was before I began.

I have no clue about the CID, or what stock image I need (or where to get it)

It's a Meteor HTC 10, so I would like to return it to how it was before.

If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. I just want it back to normal.

Does Pokémon go not work with Magisk? I would try flashing Viper ROM with Magisk option and use Magisk hide on Pokémon go and see if it works.

In any case, if you're S-OFF, just flash a stock EU unlocked (.401) RUU, and you should be good to go. You should find what you want here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-10/how-to/stock-stock-collection-recovery-ruu-ota-t3359297

I'd say this one will do the trick:
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24686681827312455

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DrewOT8

Cheers, thanks for the help!

Advertisement