Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And So I Watch You From Afar

Options
  • 22-10-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Their new album is out...and it's class!  I first saw them in 2007 and have been following them since.  Great live act.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

This is really good. I struggled to get into the last album so wasn't really looking forward to this in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,364 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I've listened to them a fair bit and I've seen them live a few times. I always thought they were great at what they did, but they'd been doing that for quite a few years now and maybe it was getting a bit stale - but I'll give this new one a whirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement