Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French document

Options
  • 21-10-2017 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I’m doing the document on a concert/music I think so do I use a photo of the band or of me with my friends at the concert?

I’ve been to a few concerts so do I take photos from the different ones I’ve been to or just stick with one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

I did my document on a concert I went to three years ago. I had 3 pictures: a selfie of myself and two friends during the concert, a picture of the stage before the concert began and then the artist performing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not a French teacher, but would you be able to make a collage and cover a few concerts that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

spurious wrote: »
    Not a French teacher, but would you be able to make a collage and cover a few concerts that way?

I'm a French teacher and I wouldn't recommend this as there wouldn't be time to talk about every image and there would have to be lots of prep. I think a picture of the OP at the concert with friends would be best and maybe the ticket if you wanted. You could use the friends image twice because you could talk about them when asked 'have you a best friend?'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Plenty of people have used a collage as spurious suggested as it's widely accepted by SEC examiners. The questioning on the document is very fast and I wouldn't get too worried if you didn't cover everything you prepared on the document. Better overprepared than under.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Plenty of people have used a collage as spurious suggested as it's widely accepted by SEC examiners. The questioning on the document is very fast and I wouldn't get too worried if you didn't cover everything you prepared on the document. Better overprepared than under.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Postgrad10 wrote: »

Yes a collage is lovely but students get upset when they don't get to discuss everything or the examiner asks something that the teacher may not have thought of. I recommend one/two photos well planned regarding questions and answers.

Advertisement