Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcatel pop 4 plus

Options
  • 21-10-2017 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,783 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a Alcatel pop 4 plus phone on here. If so what do you think of it. I know its budget but is it decent enough for the price, everyday normal use not pushing it with games or anything intensive?

Whats camera quality like? Decent enough? Supposed to have jbl sound, is there good sound out of it? Is it loud?

Battery power OK? Can the phone be easily rooted?

Has it notification led for missed phone and SMS calls on the front of the phone? If so is it in colors or just white or blue or some color like that? Any led light for charging?

Is it responsive or any lags? Can you fit quite a few apps on it before it runs out of space?

Thanks for any info if you own one or have owned one. Again I realize its a budget handset so I'm not looking for brilliance but if its not to bad a phone on a daily basis might consider getting one. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭funnyname

Battery is bad, camera decent

However after 4 months the screen on mine cracked in my pocket and I hadn't even bumped into anything. So all the surface above the crack (probably 20% of the area) was unresponsive. Meant I had to move the phone between the vertical and horizontal positions to access certain functions.

Mine only cost €115 with Three but I wouldn't suggest buying it if you're paying full price.

I replaced it with a Moto g5s plus for €300 and it's excellent.
    Anyone got a Alcatel pop 4 plus phone on here. If so what do you think of it. I know its budget but is it decent enough for the price, everyday normal use not pushing it with games or anything intensive?

Whats camera quality like? Decent enough? Supposed to have jbl sound, is there good sound out of it? Is it loud?

Battery power OK? Can the phone be easily rooted?

Has it notification led for missed phone and SMS calls on the front of the phone? If so is it in colors or just white or blue or some color like that? Any led light for charging?

Is it responsive or any lags? Can you fit quite a few apps on it before it runs out of space?

Thanks for any info if you own one or have owned one. Again I realize its a budget handset so I'm not looking for brilliance but if its not to bad a phone on a daily basis might consider getting one. Cheers.

Advertisement