Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place for iPhone se

Options
  • 21-10-2017 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone know anywhere doing deals on the iPhone se?
    I know they were particularly cheap in Argos a few weeks ago but that seems to have finished.
    Looking for a new one, unlocked with no contract.
    Thanks.

Comments

Black Friday is coming up on 24 Nov, likely get € off on apple site.
    It’s hard to get discounts on apple stuff unless you know someone working there,
    they tend to keep control on prices
    I’d suspect the cheap ones were the previous model,
    New, unlocked and no contract , apple site or compub

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Oxter

Argos are now selling the 128gb SE for €529, the same price as Apple. If you still have Argos vouchers use them.

CompuB are still selling the obsolete 16gb and 64gb models for nearly the same prices as the 32 and 128. Unless you get these very cheap don’t be tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

I actually bought a 128gb se from Argos a couple of months ago for somewhere around €480 ish, but this is for a family member and that memory isn't needed.
    I just thought shops might be selling off the last of the 16gb cheaper than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

iPhone SE - Ireland

64GB - €419
    128Gb - €529

iPhone SE - UK

64GB - £349 ( €390 )
    128GB - £449( €502 )

About €20 saving. Funnily enough - If I do the math without the VAT looks like the SE is the same price in Ireland as UK.

Apple don't tend to do much discounts on Black Friday for iPhones. Mainly Macs and iPads.

Argos UK are selling the 32gb SE for £299, approx €340, freely available in the Belfast stores. £399 for the 128gb.

The refurbished 5S are on sale for £179 or €200 for 16gb. €229 here in Rip Off Ireland.

• Advertisement

flexcon wrote: »
    iPhone SE - Ireland

64GB - €419
    128Gb - €529

iPhone SE - UK

64GB - £349 ( €390 )
    128GB - £449( €502 )

I think you mean 32gb, the 64gb is discontinued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

With the current dog’s dinner called iOS11 slowing down phones and fcuking up battery life, you would be better off saving your money and getting a refurbished 5S.

I have both and the 5S is now as fast as the SE with better battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

If you’re going through Dublin airport anytime soon Dixon’s have the SE for €315. I saw it there a couple of weeks ago.

If you’re going through Dublin airport anytime soon Dixon’s have the SE for €315. I saw it there a couple of weeks ago.

Just seen it there for €329
    That’s the cheapest so far for an SE 32gb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Oxter wrote: »
    Just seen it there for €329
    That’s the cheapest so far for an SE 32gb

Oh it must have gone up in the last few weeks. It was definitely €315 when I was there last month. Still it’s not a bad deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Oh it must have gone up in the last few weeks. It was definitely €315 when I was there last month. Still it’s not a bad deal.

That's a €100 cheaper than Apple. Nearly 24% cheaper.

I'd grab that right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭BnB

I just checked Dublin Airport - Both Dixons (T1 & T2) out of stock and don't currently have plans to bring them back in

Op here,
    If anyone's interested these are reduced in Argos as part of Black Friday.
    128gb €428.99
    32gb €339

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Picked up a 32gb Se in Dixon’s Heathrow today for £269 about €300 ... don’t think it was even a Black Friday deal

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

Op here,
    If anyone's interested these are reduced in Argos as part of Black Friday.
    128gb €428.99
    32gb €339

All out of stock in dub. If anyone has a spare reservation code or knows of any similar deals for Black Friday would appreciate if they could let me know!

Offside wrote: »
    All out of stock in dub. If anyone has a spare reservation code or knows of any similar deals for Black Friday would appreciate if they could let me know!

I have one valid till this evening for 128gb space grey but it's in grand parade in cork city.
    PM if needed.

Also one available in Naas

128gb SE available in Athlone for €429 till Saturday. Pm for code

Advertisement