Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone stuck in headphone mode. Headphones not plugged in?

Options
  • 20-10-2017 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭

What can I do about it? I've tried turning off the phone and inserting and taking out the headphones but to no avail.

Comments

KKkitty wrote: »
    What can I do about it? I've tried turning off the phone and inserting and taking out the headphones but to no avail.

Have seen that problem with phones that have water damage. Maybe try putting it in a bag of rice overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Basil3 wrote: »
    Have seen that problem with phones that have water damage. Maybe try putting it in a bag of rice overnight.

Have no rice at the moment. I was outside with my phone in the rain and didn't have my headphones plugged in. When I did plug them in I took them out but the icon for headphones still remained on the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

As stated above it could possibly be a moisture issue. Bag of rice job.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I've also had it happen with some debris stick in the socket. I used a toothpick to clear it.

Advertisement