Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSC in Personalised Nutrition with CNELM

Options
  • 17-10-2017 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi All, new to posting on the forum.

I'm looking for some information if anyone has done any courses with CNELM?

cnelm.co.uk/courses/postgraduate/

I am looking to do this part time as I work full time and cannot give up job to study full time as I am 27 and have a mortgage etc to pay.

I'm currently studying Strength & Conditioning but would like to make the change towards Nutrition as I am a lot more passionate about, and always have been, about how the body works with regards nutrition and also a firm believer in food as a preventative medicine for illness. I am interested in becoming a self employed Nutrition Adviser and later with further study becoming a dietitian.

Can anyone recommend the above course or other part time courses worth looking at in order to become a nutrition therapist/dietitian?

Hopefully someone who has gone down the same road can point me in the right direction on here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,508 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Dietitian is a state registered qualification limited to a very small number of full time 4-5 year courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 stauntj

a friend of mine did this course, spoke very highly of it. This all feeds into the area of personalized nutrition and functional medicine. The deal is at the end you make your own job, there are no jobs out there for you. Want a government job or want a food manufacturer to employ you then you need to become a Dietitian.

Advertisement