Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runaway Bay

Options
  • 17-10-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here ever watch this series about a group of young friends in the Caribbean who find themselves in adventures?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Could you please stop constantly starting one line threads with "Anyone ever watch..." and offering nothing more on it. By all means feel free to start threads, but if you do please add a bit of substance to them such as your own memories of the show, your opinion of it, favourite characters, etc., instead of leaving it up to others to properly start the discussion. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The first episode found them involved in a kidnapping of a young american boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I remember Runaway Bay being amazing and absolutely loving it when I was a kid, but couldn't for the life of me tell you anything about it, apart from the fact that it was set on a beach/island and a group of kids were the main characters.
    It's something I'd certainly watch out of pure nostalgia if I knew of anywhere I could see it - lots of shows from that era never even made it to VHS, let alone DVD or Streaming Services... Unfortunately.

There was another show called Betty's Bunch which I think was quite similar, but again I remember little about it except that I thought it was awesome, at the time.

Advertisement