Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pump Quotes

Options
  • 17-10-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,

i have a water pump issue. It isnt working and makes a loud noisy vibration when it tries to kick in, which happens most of the time when the downstairs toilet is flushed. the model is Stuart SC-55 Mk4. the 4 water pipes are connected on one side of the pump, this might be difficult to change,, if the pump is changed.

i've received two different quotes for a replacement pump, as i was told that this model cannot be serviced. the first quote was €1350 and the second was €350. waht i cannot understand is the differences in the quotes. the second quote was with a replacement pump Stuart Turner SC-20 which they said was equivalent. i was shocked at the first quote but i don't understand how the second quote can be so much lower. both quotes included installation.

Advertisement