Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a mobile phone with no App availability

Options
  • 17-10-2017 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a mobile phone with no Apps as I spend my life on my iPhone. These are the things I need:

Bluetooth (for car)
    Good camera
    Radio (and a port for earphones)

I say no internet but it would be great to have access to emails but I understand that requires the internet.

I would love a phone where there were no Apps such as Facebook, Snapchat, twitter, Instagram etc. I can control myself with emails! 😂🙈

Let me know if anything exists ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,875 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Del2005 wrote: »

What's the camera like when compared to an iPhone? Pixels mean nothing to me! Also what about the email function, is that possible?

Would I have to get a SIM cut or would my iPhone one work?

Thanks you again for all your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 loreanatus

Camera quality is about the same as what the first phone cameras had.
    You'd need to use the mini SIM also, which is less common than the smaller micro sim you see on most smartphones these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

What you want is called a feature phone.

You won't find a feature phone with a camera better than an iPhone 4. Thats a trade off you're going to have to make.

Buy a separate small camera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

I need someone to make me an iPhone where I can't use social media on it!

Thank you all for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Just an idea but how about buying a second hand Iphone 1-4 as most apps would not work on those phones any more and you would have a semi decent camera too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

You could enable parental controls on your own iphone?

There are apps available that limit your internet time.

Advertisement