Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STORMAGEDDON - SIGN UP

Options
  • 16-10-2017 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Pure vanilla speed game for all you folks stuck at home and ones who are just WW junkies!

Stick the names below and will get started in a couple of hours :D

sullivlo
    Necrominus
    Tigger

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Pure vanilla speed game for all you folks stuck at home and ones who are just WW junkies!

Stick the names below and will get started in a couple of hours :D

In (power dependent)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

a_crazy_lemon_by_hiilikestuffxd-d3ejezf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just 3 so far? we want at least 10!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I really shouldn't. What time would be kick off?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    I really shouldn't. What time would be kick off?

Was hoping for an early enough start since I thought a load of you off today but since we have only 3 people maybe 4 I don't know. 6 at latest I guess

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Was hoping for an early enough start since I thought a load of you off today but since we have only 3 people maybe 4 I don't know. 6 at latest I guess

Is anyone else getting gateway errors? That might impact a game if players can't get on :(

sullivlo wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting gateway errors? That might impact a game if players can't get on :(

getting some

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just started for me too. Hopefully Boards doesn't get blown away by Ophelia :(

we can play on the orher place
    boards is in antoncloudflare mode because aod all the peope talking about weather

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »

I couldn't get in there to reply. Will see in an hour how it goes, if ye haven't all blown away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

im in.

im in.

you off tomorrow :)

Tigger wrote: »
    you off tomorrow :)

Yep. :)

Yep.

I'm not :(

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm not :(

no wind here ffs, went to supervalu an it was shut
    stupid

Yep. :)

:)

Not sure we can go with this anyway, thought more folks be at home!

Not sure we can go with this anyway, thought more folks be at home!

Awwwwwwww :(.

Wolf.

Tigger wrote: »
    no wind here ffs, went to supervalu an it was shut
    stupid

Whole town was on lockdown yesterday from about 1 onwards. Was like Christmas Day - without the presents, the food or the alcohol supply.

So crap. :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry this didn't work out guys. Back to normality tomorrow. The good news (for me!!!) is that I got a good bit of college work done over the forced hiatus. I'm sure the game would have been funner, but at least I've something to show for the last two days. Silver linings and all that.

quickbeam wrote:
    Sorry this didn't work out guys. Back to normality tomorrow. The good news (for me!!!) is that I got a good bit of college work done over the forced hiatus. I'm sure the game would have been funner, but at least I've something to show for the last two days. Silver linings and all that.

You got so much work done you can sign up for the Buffy game :D (He says, hopefully)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

In.

Advertisement