Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for a SMALL smartphone

Options
  • 15-10-2017 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi,

I currently have an iPhone 5, size-wise it is ideal but as it can't be upgraded beyond iOS 7.1.2 it is starting to get very limited as many apps require iOS 8 or higher. So, I am looking for a replacement but it seems most newer phones are ridiculously large. So, can anyone suggest a SMALL modern smartphone ? The one I have is 11.5cm x 6.0cm (4 inch display) and I wouldn't want anything much larger than this. There is the iPhone SE which is exactly the same size however I am preferably looking for a non-Apple phone due to apple's god-awful GUI. Any suggestions, also, are android phones the same as apple in that newer OS releases discontinue support for older hardware after a few years ?

Thanks,

Usjes.

Comments

Advertisement