Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entitlement to contribution towards eyeglasses for PRSI workers

Options
  • 15-10-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,562 ✭✭✭

I was told that a provision for this would be made in the budget so you not only could get free eye test every 2 years but also a sum of money towards new glasses. Does anyone know if this is true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

billyhead wrote: »
    I was told that a provision for this would be made in the budget so you not only could get free eye test every 2 years but also a sum of money towards new glasses. Does anyone know if this is true?

I pay the full prsi stamp and I think its just the 2 year eye test thats covered. Im almost 100% sure that I had to pay full costs for my sexy spex last time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

billyhead wrote: »

The money towards glasses is restarting at the end of this month. Currently it is just the eye test that is covered.

Advertisement